This is such a busy time of year! I spent most of the day at my Mom's house making Christmas candy together...that was fun (and delicious!) I thought I'd take a few minutes to share my special, little table top tree that I decorated with some pretty Festive Flurry ornaments.
To me this tree is extra special because it belonged to my Grandma. After she passed, nobody else in the family wanted this this poor little tree, and it was headed to the Salvation Army. That made me feel sad, so even though it was old and in kind of rough shape I took it home. This is now the 11th Christmas in our home, and I think my Grandma would like that.
The Silver Glimmer layer, rhinestones and silver embossing really sparkle by tree light. The gorgeous Frosted Finishes Embellishments really finish each of these off...I just love those things!
Enjoy your evening...stay warm!
- Festive Flurry Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Festive Flurry Framelits Dies
- Wisteria Wonder 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Pool Party 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Versamark Pad
- Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Heat Tool
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Frosted Finishes Embellishments
- Silver 1/8" Ribbon