I love the pretty, blended colors that make up the background strip of this card using markers & an acrylic block. After I created the background panel, I masked the edges with post it notes and stamped flowers & the swirl from the Creative Elements stamp set along with En Francais.
- Just cut a strip of card stock just under an inch wide...so approximately 15/16 or 7/8 inch wide.
- Stamp the label image from Creative Elements.
- Line one end up under the framelit, allowing the other end to lay on top, as shown above.
- Place top cutting pad on top of framelit carefully. Tip: you may want to use post-it notes or temp adhesive to hold it securely in place...if like me you don't yet have the Magnetic Platform Pad. It's on my next order and can't wait to get it!
- Start to roll thru the Big Shot, but stop after it cuts the end, and reverse back out instead of rolling all the way through. Hope that makes sense...rolling all the way through will just kind of crease up the other end a bit.
- Repeat steps 3-5 to cut the other end of the label.