Here's a card appropriate to share on "Thirsty Thursday". It's made using Happy Hour and the Endless Wishes Photopolymer set...which is super cute, and unfortunately officially sold out. All the photopolymer sets are only available for a limited time, and in this case it was so popular it sold out in record time.
Don't have any red rhinestones? Easy...color the clear ones with a sharpie marker like I did here. I used the Deco Labels Framelits to cut the Real Red mat for the image...and they're on SALE for 25% off right now during Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Sale!
Thanks for popping in today...wishing you good cheer!
- Happy Hour
- Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Soft Sky 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Real Red 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Versamark Pad
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Heat Tool
- Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies
- 1-3/4 Inch Circle Punch
- Silver 1/8" Ribbon
- Crystal Effects
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Clear Block F