Here is an idea for a nice way to present a bottle of wine to your hosts on Thanksgiving.
After I "fossilized" my leaves, I could still see a lot of the vanilla card stock showing through, so I sponged on some color to make the leaves more vibrant. The Classic Inks I used are: Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry & Always Artichoke. After that I sponged Early Espresso onto the edges of all the leaves. Here's a closer look...
The little caps on the acorns were embossed using the Square Lattice EF. I think that adds a cute touch. After I had all leaves sponged as I wanted, I added a little shimmer to them with some Smooch Spritz.
The wide Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon is retired, but luckily I had some in my stash. The Burlap Ribbon from the Holiday Catalog would have been the perfect choice...but I didn't have any. "Happy Thanksgiving" is from the retired set Holidays & Wishes and is stamped on Cotton Ribbon.
I think this pretty autumn wine tag makes this nice bottle of wine even nicer. Thanks for visiting today...check back tomorrow for another project using the fossilized leaves.
- Autumn Accents Bigz Die
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
- Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz
- Stamping Sponges
- Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Crumb Cake 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon
- Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon