On my last post I shared a card using the See Ya Later stamp set. That card got me started on a set of 4 cards using that set along with the Sweet Sorbet DSP...both of which are FREE during Sale-a-Bration! Here's card number 2 in the set...
As you can see, I used the same basic layout for both cards...just eliminated the pennants from my previous card and instead went with a strip of DSP cut with a decorative edge using my Apothecary Accents Framelits. You may be wondering exactly how I used the framelit to create this edge...well take a look at this photo to see how.
Check back for my next post where I will share the next card in this set.
- See Ya Later Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Pistachio Pudding 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- So Saffron 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper
- Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin' Pad
- Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
- Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
- Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon
- In Color Boutique Details