This was supposed to be yesterdays posting for Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, I had a really bad migraine and it didn't get posted. Hopefully you had a better Valentine's Day than I did! I'm feeling much better...so the hubby and I will celebrate today instead. On the up side...I bet the restaurants will be less crowded.
It doesn't show real well in my photo, but I also used the Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder on both edges of the Basic Black layer that mats the main image. I find myself grabbing this embossing folder a lot when I want to add a little extra detail.
See ya later...have a great weekend!
- Pennant Parade - Clear-Mount Stamp
- Hardwood [clear]
- Express Yourself Clear-mount Stamp Set
- See Ya Later Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Pool Party 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Red Glimmer Paper
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
- Jet Black StazOn Pad
- Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
- Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
- Petite Pennants Builder Punch
- Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
- White Baker's Twine
- Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon