I love the way my Think Spring Rose Candle Wrap turned out so much that I had to make a couple more. This time I used some pretty purple roses...all created with the Spiral Flower Bigz Die. Many of you who visit my blog regularly may have guessed that purple is among my favorite colors...and you would be correct! I have a shade of deep plum color as an accent in my living room, so I made these to go in there.
I'm really happy with the way these came together...the combination of feminine & masculine accents were just what I had in mind. The rustic wood mixed with the bold pattern and texture of the Natural Chevron Ribbon combined with the dainty Tea Lace Paper Doily and the Crochet Ribbon...all come together to make the perfect backdrop to showcase these pretty roses. Here's a closer look...
Here is how they look in their "natural habitat" sitting happily on candle stands in my living room.
- Sahara Sand 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Wisteria Wonder 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock 
- Perfect Plum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Elegant Eggplant 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Pistachio Pudding 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- 5/8 Inch Crochet Trim Victoria 
- Very Vanilla 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon 
- Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon 
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper 
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies 
- Large Pearl Basic Jewels 
- Basic Pearls Jewel Accents