Saying goodbye to a favorite stamp set is even harder when it also has coordinating framelits...which is the case with the Secret Garden set. Today I have a card to share that uses the Secret Garden Bundle and a really cool technique created using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
The largest flower was embossed with Pool Party Embossing Powder and then watercolored using the Aqua Painter. Can you spot all the retiring items used to make this card? Check out this photo for some clues...
In addition to the Secret Garden stamp set and framelits, I also used:
- Express Yourself (Hostess set)
- Large Pearls (part of this weeks weekly deal!)
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder
- Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder
- Pool Party Core'dinations Cardstock
Have a GREAT weekend!