I cannot believe it's flippin' Friday already! This week has flown by! Too much to do, and just not enough time to do it...tis that time of year! I did finally finish all my Christmas cards, so next week I'll be sharing those. (some of the recipients occasionally look at my blog, so I wouldn't want them to see it here first) This one isn't a Christmas card, but I did use some products from the Holiday Catalog in a non-holiday way.
Then I masked off the flower, with a post it note cut in the shape of the flower...stamp on a post it and then cut. I read a smart tip not long ago: cut several masks at the same time by cutting through several post it notes at once. DOH! Wish I had thought of that, or at least read it a lot sooner...I've been doing it the hard way, one at a time! Once you take the time to cut out the mask, it can be used over and over, so just store in your stamp case for next time.
Anyways...once I had my mask over the flower, I sponged on some Early Espresso. Then added the pretty swirl design. The best part is when you pull off the mask...the image just pops!
I have another busy weekend ahead of me...as I'm sure you do! Thx for stopping by today!
- Creative Elements - Clear-Mount Stamp
- Pink Pirouette 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Season Of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
- Season Of Style Designer Washi Tape
- Circle card Thinlits Die
- 2-1/2 Inch Circle Punch
- Stamping Sponges
- Sponge Daubers