I hope you had a joyful Christmas! Ours turned out very nice, but had kind of a rough start...we were without power due to an ice storm that hit here Saturday night, the 21st until Christmas Eve. Going without power any time of year is difficult, but especially when it is so cold...and at a time when there is so much to do. We were thankful to arrive home to a warm house with lights & running water late on Christmas Eve...so all was well!
Due to power outage, I never got to share the last of the Christmas cards I sent this year.
I did them in the Coastal Cabana/Island Indigo color combo shown above, as well as the Elegant Eggplant version shown below.
- Joyful Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock
- Elegant Eggplant 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Versamark Pad
- Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Silver 1/8" Ribbon
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies
- Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder