Sunday, Monday...Happy Days
Tuesday, Wednesday...Happy Days
Thursday, Friday...Happy Days
Saturday...what a day!
Goovin' all week with you!
I'm sorry...but every time I see the name of this stamp set (Happy Day) I break out into song (in my head, not out loud...luckily for those around me)! When I was a kid, (waaaaay back in the 70's) Happy Days was one of my favorite TV shows. Anyways...on to todays stampin' creation. Surprise! it's made using the Happy Day set!
Start with an 8-1/2 x 5 -1/2 base, scored at 4- 1/4". (I used Pink Pirouette) I wanted my folder flaps to be staggered in width, so I trimmed 1/2" off the front of the card base, but you can skip that step if you wish.
Step 1 : Punch just the left edge of your card stock as shown below.
Step 4: Next you will want to round the corner as shown below. The corner rounder feature is one of my favorite parts of the Envelope Punch Board.
Step 5: To do the other one, just flip your card stock (as shown below) and repeat steps 1-4.
- Envelope Punch Board
- Happy Day Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pink Pirouette 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Season Of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
- Season Of Style Designer Washi Tape
- Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- 2-3/8 Inch Scallop Circle Punch
- 1-3/4 Inch Circle Punch
- 1 Inch Circle Punch